OefoO and the clothing
The goal of our company is to ensure that you can wear art and that the artists can earn money. From each sold product, the artist receives a percentage of the selling price. So if you are a fan of our artists, you can wear their work and support them too!
Are you an artist or designer (anywhere in the world) and you think your work fits OefoO? Send a picture of your work to us and maybe it will soon be shown on our new clothes! Mail to: info@OefoO.com
De clothing manufactured by Oefoo itself is made from organic cotton, is CO2-neutral produced and has the certificate Fair Wear. Nothing or no one has suffered to make sure you look awesome!
The packing slip with your order is printed on FSC paper and the plastic bag where your clothes are packed is made of low density polyethylene of 30 microns. This means that it is thin and produces as little waste as possible. We are very sorry about this because we prefer not to waste at all. We are constantly looking for greener materials.
Furthermore, as a company we try to be as green as possible by choosing materials carefully and only work with suppliers who also work sustainably. (also bank and insurance company). Unfortunately it is still not common, but we continue to look for even better alternatives!
The sizes are standard Dutch (European) sizes. See below the actual dimensions of the different models. The fabrics are preshrunk, the shrinking will be minimal. Read the washing instructions for more information on the handling of the materials.
We advise you to wash the clothes at 30 degrees. At 40 degrees is also possible, but clothing will stay more beautiful at lower temperatures and it is less burdensome for the environment. Do not use too much detergent.
It can be ironed, but better not directly over the illustration and preferably inside out. Here too, clothing remains beautiful when it is not ironed too often.
Site and Shop
How does ordering work?
- Have you found what you want? Please place the item in the shopping cart. Note that you have selected the right size! If you have added the products you want to order to the shopping cart, just walk through the check-out step by step.
- After receiving the order and payment confirmation, your order will be processed and shipped as soon as possible. You will receive a shipping email containing a Track & Trace code so you can track your order.
Why do I need to register?
Registering helps us to process and send orders as quickly and meticulously as possible. But it also helps you stay informed about your orders and news.
Prices in the webshop are in euros and including 21% BTW (tax)I
In the shop you can pay in the following ways:
- Credit card
- Bancontact (Belgium)
Our payment provider Mollie make sure the actual payment is fully secure.
Is shopping at OefoO's safe?
Yes. The entire site is provided with an SSL certificate. This means that the use of the site data is encrypted and cannot be read or used by others. There is a secure connection when you see a lock in the address bar. Read more about SSL.
Within the Netherlands you always pay 2,50 euros shipping costs and when you order for 75 euros and up it’s free!!
Shipping in Europe is 10 euro’s.
How is my order shipped?
- To save paper, there is no packing slip in the package and the garment is not extra wrapped in plastic. So make sure that your hands are clean and if you want to send something back, it does not contain any stains.
- The packing slip is printed on FSC paper and the plastic bag where your clothes are packed in, is made of low density polyethylene of 30 microns. This means that it is thin and produces as little waste as possible. We are very sorry about this because we prefer not to produce waste at all. We are constantly looking for greener materials.
We do our utmost to send your order within two working days. Normally, it takes 1 day in the Netherlands to get it delivered by PostNL, but keep in mind the delay around holidays and weekends.
For other countries it is more difficult to say as we depend on the local postal companies. But keep in mind it can be up to a week.
You will receive a track & Trace code in the confirmation email, so you can follow your order online via PostNL.
Can I track my order?
- When your order has been processed, it will be handed to PostNL and then you will receive the Track & Trace data by e-mail. Once the parcel has been transferred to PostNL, the Track & Trace is active. From that moment on you can follow the status of the shipment of your order.
- In an exceptional case, the mail with the Track & Trace data in the spam/advertising folder of your mail server. If you have not received the Track & Trace data please contact us and we will send you a link to the PostNL Track & Trace page associated with the shipment of your order.
What can I do when my order is not delivered?
You receive a confirmation of the order and a Track & Trace code so you can follow your order. If you have not received an email with this code, or if something else goes wrong, please contact us
To which country do you ship?
. For now, we are sending to the so-called EU1 countries. Those are:
- France (incl. Corsica and Monaco)
- Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City)
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands and Gibraltar)
Would you like to order from another country? Please contact us!
Exchange & Returns
Exchange or Return?
That would be a pity! But it can happen and we’ll solve that of course! You always have the right to return or exchange a purchased product within 14 days. Of course it is important that the product is still in new condition, which means that it must not be dirty, broken or worn! If that is the case, we will send it back to you.
When exchanging or retouring you can register online on the following page: Exchange or return.
There you will also find out how this works
Did OefoO receive my return?
. If we have received your Exchange or return, you will receive an email containing the message that we are going to send the new product, or that we will rebook the money to you. Didn’t receive such a message (yet)? This can be the following:
- The weekend or public holidays are in between and there is some delay at the post. Check the track and Trace number you got when you sent the package. Did you not send it as a parcel? Then there is a possibility that it has been lost at PostNL, in that case please contact them to give it as missing.
- You forgot to make a packing slip (or copy)? Then we do not know from whom the product is coming. In that case, please contact us by email and mention the order number, your name, the product name and the size. Then we will solve it for you!